CUSTOM COMMAND PANEL
KAE is willing to study together with our customers and their engineering, ways to give proper and adequate security to their equipment and to arrive at the appropriate cost for each product.
- Specific technical projects;
- Rapid prototyping;
- Injection mold manufacturing;
- Stamping tools manufacturing;
- Injection of thermoplastics;
- Over-injection over other materials;
- Stamping and repainting of materials;
- Making electrical harnesses;
- Study and adequacy of standards;
- Assembly of products and by-products;
- Study of better materials.
Example Custom Control Panel:
As an example of a personalized Control Panel, the product above, a panel developed according to the Concrete Mixer Standard where NBR-16329 was created, which briefly requests:
1 - Disconnection of the two input conductors to avoid shocks in case of inversion of the F / N wires or PHASE / PHASE connections;
2 - Do not allow starting the energization, forcing the system to be started manually through the maneuver;
3 - Operation in extra low voltage with isolation between primary and secondary of the transformer;
4 - Thermal and current protector to be activated in the event of an engine stall or short circuit, or even extreme voltage pulses;
5 - Polycarbonate tilting cover that acts on the shutdown button, acting as a quick security in case of emergency, in addition to keeping the control protected from rain splashes, bumps, dust, etc.
• We also added a voltage selector that allows the selection of 127 / 220V voltage. The customer keeps only one engine in stock and in certification, only one test equipment, thus reducing costs.
• In addition to the inverted socket where the customer can retract the extension at the end of the work and put a padlock on the panel, thus avoiding operation by unprepared people.